Full day catamaran cruise on board the Harris Wilson 1 Discover the Indian Ocean and its distinctive features and enjoy our full fay catamaran cruise around the South East coast of Mauritius towards Ile aux Cerfs. Departure is on the east side of the island precisely at Pointes des Régates. The cruise itinerary:
- The trip starts at 9.15am from the jetty of Pointe des Régates towards Ile aux Cerfs.
- Sail in the immense lagoon along the south east coast of the island. This place is known for the famous battle of Vieux Grand Port. Then, you will discover the Grand River South East Waterfalls with a fascinating background scenery of the mountains.
- Anchor in the lagoon of Ile aux Cerfs
- BBQ Lunch on board with unlimited refreshments provided the whole day. For lunch, you will have the choice between grilled meat, fish or a selection of salads. A treat for your taste buds! As for beverages, water, fruit juice, soft drinks, beer, rhum and local wine will be available the whole day. On request, we can cater for special meals (including lobster)
- Expected return to the jetty of Pointe des Régates at 4.15pm.