Allow yourself to a dream cruise along the lagoon of the East coast
- The journey starts at 09:30 at Debarcadere Trou d’eau Douce
- Sail down to the South East coast of the island; known for his historical battle of Grand Port
- You will do a stop over to see GRSE Waterfall
- Snorkelling & Swimming time is a MUST to discover the underwater world.
- A BBQ Lunch & unlimited drinks will be served on board
- Relaxing time will be given on Ile aux Cerfs after lunchtime
- Back at Debarcadere of Trou d’eau Douce at 16:00
- We can cater special meal
- Navigation through the historical site of the views Grand Port battle.
- Kitchen area + toilets
- Drinks are served during the whole cruise
- Lunch is served on board
- Spectacular view on the Grand Port Mountain Range.