Cruise the west coast in a chic way!
The west coast is well-known for having the most diverse and breathtaking sceneries of the island. Between the exotic coastline and the tropical lush forest of Black River Gorges, the west coast is your ideal location to relax and unwind.
Le Morne is a legendary surf spot as well as a famous hiking trail with the historic Le Morne Brabant mountain. Moreover, stand a chance to encounter with spinner or bottle nose dolphins in Tamarin Bay. You can also swim close by the famous crystal rock close to Ile aux Bénitiers island.
What are you waiting for? Book your day cruise with us!
- 09.30 am - Departure from Le Morne Anglers Club, Black River.
- A possible lucky encounter with spinner or bottlenose dolphins in the bay.
- Stop for snorkeling with the assistance of the crew if needed. (snorkeling equipment not provided)
- Delicious BBQ lunch and drinks served on-board.
- Enjoy your lunch with a splendid view of the west coast with Le Morne mountain as a backdrop.
- Sail along the coast of Black River.
- At around 3.30 pm return to Le Morne Angler’s embarkation point.
- We can cater special meal
- Possibility to encounter the Wild Dolphins
- 4 lounge areas: 2 covered & 2 in the open space
- Kitchen area + toilets
- Unlimited drinks are served during the whole cruise
- Lunch is served on board
- Spectacular view on Black River Mountain Range.
- Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
- Tripadvisor Ranking
- Recent Traveler Reviews
- “Lovely big catamaran, which was very comfortable, with excellent, very attentive staff. The drinks flowed freely...” more
- “We enjoyed a sometime wet, sometimes sunny and always windy day cruise around the south west...” more
- “My husband and I took this catamaran cruise yesterday during our stay in Mauritius. It was...” more
- “This activity offers a nice relaxing day. It begins with dolphin watch and it's quite impressive...” more