Cruise the southwest coast in the most spacious catamaran of the island!
The South-West coast of Mauritius is one of the most diverse regions of the island. It is famed for having some of the most breathtaking sceneries. Between the exotic coastline and the tropical lush forest of Black River Gorges, against the majestic Le Morne Brabant in the background, the southwest coast is your ideal location to relax and unwind.
Tamarin and Le Morne are the most popular destinations for family outings, picnics, kite surfing, and visitors looking for a nature-based escape. Le Morne village, which lies further south of Black River, is famous for its mountain being classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage site in 2008.
The southwest lagoon is home to several marine creatures such as dolphins, whales, and several other varieties of fish and corals. If you are lucky during your trip, you can encounter the dolphins. Prepare your camera to capture the famous crystal rock during this cruise.
Onboard the Spinner Dolphin catamaran, let yourself escape from reality with the stunning scenery around. Book your catamaran cruise with us to sail off the splendid southwest coast onboard our most spacious catamaran. Whether it is a sunset cruise to celebrate a special event such as a wedding, a shared full-day cruise with friends, or a private cruise to celebrate a birthday, we have what you need to spend a great time onboard our catamaran.
- 09.30 am - Departure from Le Morne Anglers Club, Black River.
- A possible lucky encounter with spinner or bottlenose dolphins in the bay.
- Stop for snorkeling with the assistance of the crew if needed. (snorkeling equipment not provided)
- Delicious BBQ lunch and drinks served on-board.
- Enjoy your lunch with a splendid view of the west coast with Le Morne mountain as a backdrop.
- Sail along the coast of Black River.
- At around 3.30 pm return to Le Morne Angler’s embarkation point.
- We can cater special meal
- Possibility to encounter the Wild Dolphins
- 4 lounge areas: 2 covered & 2 in the open space
- Kitchen area + toilets
- Unlimited drinks are served during the whole cruise
- Lunch is served on board
- Spectacular view on Black River Mountain Range.
- Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
- 259 reviews
- Tripadvisor Ranking
- Recent Traveler Reviews
- “Croisieres Australe Are Highly Unprofessional I am very disappointed to here that after a telephone conversation...” more
- “Great day out. We took the catamaran (which we had booked exclusively, we were 25) at...” more
- “Went on cruise on the 13th November. Two out of the three cruise members very arrogant...” more
- “We did the one day cruise on a sharing basis on Wahoo. The boat was at...” more