Gaze at the sunset onboard your favourite catamaran.
Enjoy the magical sunset of Mauritius and take in the spectacular changing colors of the sky with your family or friends.
Sunset cruise in the west
Admire the beauty of the sky, twinkling between the rays of the beaming sun and scattered clouds. Croisières Australes offers you the possibility of enjoying a breath-taking sunset on board one of their catamaran cruises. Set sail from the jetty of the Le Morne Anglers Club onboard the Spinner Dolphin catamaran on the west coast of Mauritius in Black River. Gaze at the last rays of the setting sun and have a memorable time while the boat sails peacefully in the lagoon.
- Equipment on board: Seating and lounge area, trampoline area at the front, lifejackets, distress flares, mobile phone, radio, fire extinguisher, first-aid kit, kitchen area and toilet.
- Capacity: 36 people + crew
Sunset cruise in the north
Fall for the spectacular sunsets in Mauritius on board our Wahoo catamaran cruise. The dreamy colours of the sky and the warm lights make it an even more enchanting experience. Departing from the Sunset Boulevard in the north of the island at Grand Bay, head to Gunner’s Quoin, home to the famous National bird the 'Paille-en-Queue'. You will be fascinated by both the sunset and the local fauna.
- Equipment on board: Seating area, trampoline area at the front, lifejackets, distress flares, mobile phone, radio, fire extinguisher, first-aid kit, kitchen area and toilet.
- Capacity: 29 people + crew
We have two options: the sunset cruise and the evening cruise.
The durations are as below:
- Sunset cruise: 17:00 – 19:00 (Approx. 2 hours)
- Evening cruise: 17:30 – 21:30 (Approx. 4 hours)