- 9am.: Our excursion departs from Sunset Boulevard Grand Bay as we sail to Coin de Mire Island.
- 9am.- 9:45a.m : Admire the breathtaking views of the northern lagoons and pristine waters.
- 9.45a.m.: Our next stop is at Gabriel Island to indulge in an unforgettable and exclusive snorkelling experience.
- 10:30a.m.: We set off to Flat island to settle on the renowned Governor’s House beach.
- 12:30pm: Lunch will be served on the beach. After lunch, you will have plenty of time to sit back, relax.
- 2:15 pm.: We will depart from Flat Island, sailing back to Grand Bay.
- 3:15 pm.: Back to Sunset Boulevard, with memories that will last a lifetime.
Our selection of cold lunch:
- Pasta Salad with smoked marlin
- Chicken Ceaser Wrap
- Fruit Salad
- Local Rum
- mineral water
- fruit juice
- soft drinks
For vegetarian menu or special premium menu for private cruises, please contact us.