The Passion of Sailing on the North Coast...
Grand Bay is situated in the north of Mauritius. It is well-known for its lively restaurants, bars, nightlife and white sandy beaches. It is a very famous destination for tourists and is often compared to the St. Tropez of the island.
Looking for a day cruise to sail off the beautiful coast of Grand Baie? We’ve got you covered!
Enjoy an unforgettable journey on board our catamaran named Wahoo and sail across the turquoise blue lagoon to discover Ilôt Gabriel, Gunner’s Quoin and other islets for a fun experience.
- The journey starts at 09:30 at Sunset Boulevard Grand Baie for the northern islands.
- Sail up to and along the imposing cliff-face of the island nature reserve of Coin de Mire, with its white-tailed tropical birds (Pailles-en-Queue) – depending on sea and weather condition.
- Snorkelling & Swimming time is a MUST to discover the underwater world.
- Relaxing time will be given on Ile aux Gabriel
- A BBQ Lunch & unlimited drinks will be served on board
- Back at Sunset Boulevard Grand Baie at 15:30
- Sailing along Coin de Mire Island; natural reserve for Paille en queue.
- Drinks are served during the whole cruise.
- Discovery of the Northern Island.
- Kitchen area + toilet
- We can cater special meal
- Trampoline space in the front