Sail the North Coast of Mauritius...
Grand Bay, known for being one of the popular touristic villages on the island, is situated in the north of Mauritius. It is well-known for its lively restaurants, bars, nightlife, and white sandy beaches. It is a very famous destination for tourists and is often compared to the St. Tropez of the island.
Looking for a catamaran cruise to sail off the beautiful coast of Grand Bay? We’ve got you covered! Whether it is a sunset cruise, a shared full-day cruise, or a private cruise, we have what you need to spend a great time onboard.
Enjoy an unforgettable journey on our catamaran Wahoo and sail across the turquoise blue lagoon to discover Ilôt Gabriel, Gunner’s Quoin (Coin de Mire), and other nearby islets for a fun experience.
- The journey starts at 09:30 at Sunset Boulevard Grand Baie for the northern islands.
- Sail up to and along the imposing cliff-face of the island nature reserve of Coin de Mire, with its white-tailed tropical birds (Pailles-en-Queue) – depending on sea and weather condition.
- Snorkelling & Swimming time is a MUST to discover the underwater world.
- Relaxing time will be given on Ile aux Gabriel
- A BBQ Lunch & unlimited drinks will be served on board
- Back at Sunset Boulevard Grand Baie at 15:30
- Sailing along Coin de Mire Island; natural reserve for Paille en queue.
- Drinks are served during the whole cruise.
- Discovery of the Northern Island.
- Kitchen area + toilet
- We can cater special meal
- Trampoline space in the front