Discover the East coast onboard our spacious catamarans or a sporty speedboat.
Trou D'Eau Douce is a picturesque coastal fisherman village located on the east coast of Mauritius. The village is a safe haven for travelers looking for a peaceful stay or for those looking for a sweet escape from the other busy and bustling coastal villages.
Trou D'Eau Douce is the departure point to Ile Aux Cerfs. Our catamaran cruises depart from the jetty to capture the beauty of the Grand River South East waterfall before a delicious barbeque lunch onboard. The sailing continues to the white sandy beaches of Ile Aux Cerfs where you can laze around freely or swim in the turquoise lagoons before sailing back to Trou D'Eau Douce jetty.
Looking for a catamaran cruise to sail off the beautiful East coast? We've got you covered! Whether it is a sunset cruise to celebrate a special event such as a wedding, a shared full day cruise with friends, or a private cruise to celebrate a birthday, we have what you need to spend a great time onboard Blue Alizé catamarans.
- Cruise to the South-East, departing from the Debarcadère of Trou D'Eau Douce at 09:30.
- Sail across the South-East lagoon of the island.
- Visit the Grand River South East Waterfall.
- Stop for snorkeling with the crew assistance. (Snorkeling equipment not provided)*
- Barbecue lunch on board.
- After lunch, sail across to Ile aux Cerfs.
- Disembark and enjoy your free time at leisure on the island.
- Depart from the island around 14:30.
- Return to the jetty at 15:30.
- We can cater special meal
- Navigation through the historical site of the views Grand Port battle.
- Kitchen area + toilets
- Drinks are served during the whole cruise
- Lunch is served on board
- Spectacular view on the Grand Port Mountain Range.
- Tripadvisor Traveler Rating
- 365 reviews
- Tripadvisor Ranking
- Recent Traveler Reviews
- “We went on a full day trip with the Wohoo catamaran. We were lucky and it...” more
- “Very nice Tour But I think there are to much Tourists on the Island (Ile aux...” more
- “We had an amazing excursion on the SILVER SWORDFISH with Nadia and team looking after us!...” more
- “We went on the the Croisieres Australes for some Bbq and snorkelling and it was amazing!...” more