Full Day Catamaran Cruise on the Harris Wilson I
Enjoy a full day catamaran cruise in the South East of Mauritius.
Departing from the jetty of Pointe des Régates on the South East coast of Mauritius.
FULL DAY CRUISE ITINERARY AND SCHEDULE
- Cruise to the Ile aux Cerfs every day, departing from the jetty of Pointe des Régates at 09:15.
- Sail across the South-East lagoon, site of the famous Vieux Grand Port battle.
- View of the Vieux Grand Port mountain range in the background and the turquoise lagoon in the foreground.
- Enjoy a stop at the Grand River South East Waterfall.
- Anchor in the lagoon of Ile aux Cerfs.
- Possibility of snorkelling, with crew assistance.
- Barbecue lunch on board and unlimited refreshments.
- Return to the jetty of Pointe des Régates at 16:15.
SERVED ON BOARD OF CATAMARANS
Lunch: Chicken, fish barbecue and salad bar.
Drinks: Mineral water, fruit juice, soft drinks, beer, rum, and local wine.
On request: For exclusive booking of a catamaran, special menus (including lobster) can be prepared.
EQUIPMENT ON BOARD
- U-shaped seating area trampoline area at the front.
- Life-jackets, distress flares, mobile phone, radio, fire extinguisher, first-aid kit.
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Kitchen area and toilet.
- Passenger insurance.
- Lifeboat (dinghy).