Speedboat Trip in the East of Mauritius
Enjoy a full day speedboat trip in the East of Mauritius.
Departing from the jetty of Trou d’Eau Douce on the East coast of Mauritius.
FULL DAY CRUISE ITINERARY AND SCHEDULE
- Cruise to the South-East, departing from the décardère of Trou d’Eau Douce at 10:00.
- Visit the Grand River South East Waterfall.
- Cruise down the Eastern Coast and visit the different islands on the way.
- Stop for snorkeling at leisure.
- Optional visit of the marine park.
- Possibility of barbecue lunch on the beach of Ile aux Cerfs.
- After lunch, relax and enjoy l’Ile aux Cerfs.
- Return to Trou d’Eau Douce jetty at 16:00.
- Soft drinks available on board.
Lunch: Chicken, fish barbecue accompanied by various salads, garlic bread and seasonal fruits for desert (lobster supplement).
Drinks: Mineral water, fruit juice, soft drinks, beer, rum, and local wine.
EQUIPMENT ON BOARD
- Seating area at the front
- Retractable canopy
- Life-jackets, mobile phones, fire extinguishers, first-aid kit
- Snorkeling equipment
- Passenger insurance