Full Day Catamaran Cruise in the North
Enjoy a full day catamaran cruise in the North of Mauritius
Departing from the jetty of Sunset Boulevard on the North coast at Grand Bay.
FULL DAY CRUISE ITINERARY AND SCHEDULE
- Cruise to the Northern islands proposed every day. Departing from the jetty of Sunset Boulevard – Grand Bay at 09:15.
- Sail up to and along the imposing cliff-face of the island nature reserve of Coin de Mire, with its white-tailed tropical birds (Pailles-en-Queue).
- Anchor in the lagoon of Flat Island and Ilot Gabriel.
- Possibility of snorkelling, with crew assistance.
- Barbecue lunch on board.
- Unlimited refreshments.
- Return to the Sunset Boulevard jetty at 16:00.
SERVED ON BOARD OF CATAMARANS
Lunch: Chicken, fish barbecue and salad bar.
Drinks: Mineral water, fruit juice, soft drinks, beer, rum, and local wine.
On request: For exclusive booking of a catamaran, special menus (including lobster) can be prepared.
EQUIPMENT ON BOARD
- Spacious seating dining-area and trampoline lounging area at the front.
- Life-jackets, distress flares, mobile phone, radio, fire extinguisher, first-aid kit.
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Kitchen area and toilet.
- Passenger insurance.
- Lifeboat (dinghy).