Catamaran Cruise in the West of Mauritius
Enjoy a full day catamaran cruise in the West of Mauritius
Departing from the jetty of Le Morne Anglers Club on the West coast in Black River.
FULL DAY CRUISE ITINERARY AND SCHEDULE
- Cruise along the west coast of Mauritius every day, departing from Le Morne Anglers Club – Black River at 09:15.
- Possibility to see dolphins during the cruise, snorkelling at ‘La Preneuse with crew assistance.
- Possibility of snorkelling, with crew assistance.
- Barbecue lunch on board.
- Unlimited refreshments.
- Return to the jetty of Le Morne Anglers Club at 15:30.
SERVED ON BOARD OF CATAMARANS
Lunch: Chicken, fish barbecue and salad bar. Drinks: Mineral water, fruit juice, soft drinks, beer, rum and local wine. On request: For exclusive booking of a catamaran, special menus (including lobster) can be prepared.
EQUIPMENT ON BOARD
- 4 lounge areas: 2 covered and 2 in the open.
- Bar area and a very spacious trampoline (57m²) at the front.
- Life-jacket, distress flares, mobile phones, radio, fire extinguishers, first-aid kit.
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Kitchen area and toilet.
- Passenger insurance.
- Life boat (dinghy).
CAPACITY OF THE CATAMARANS
- 38 persons + crew.