DISCOVER THE WEST COAST IN A CHIC WAY!
The exclusive itinerary of Spinner Dolphin brings
together a delightful marine venture, onboard the island's most spacious
catamaran offering a lively ambiance with a local touch! This getaway invites island lovers to
enjoy a day at sea where you can relax in one of the 4 private lounge area, all
The magical motion of the sea and the sound of the harmoniously crashing waves on the catamaran will help you unwind. Your hosts will be happy to count you the history of each corner of paradise of the islands of the west coast of Mauritius from Tamarin Bay to Le Morne passing by Ile aux Bénitiers. These moving landscapes will borrow your gaze to open on an infinite azure perspective. Snorkel in front of La Preuneuse or Tamarin Bay and enjoy the amazing marine life of the West.
A delicious lunch prepared by our catering team will delight your taste buds. Match your favorite drink with your meal with our soft drinks, beer, wines, cocktails or even champagne. (served as a supplement)
You can relax on the trampoline, sunbathing or
lounging in the private covered areas. Treat
yourself with a pure moment of bliss and create unforgettable memories away
from the monotonous routine. Our experts will share their know-how with you to
unleash your island's desires.
The Spinner Dolphin Experience*:
• 09.30 am – Departure from Le Morne Anglers Club, Black River.
• A possible lucky encounter with spinner or bottlenose dolphins in the bay.
• Stop for snorkeling in magnificent spots either in front of La Preuneuse or L’Harmonie bay with the assistance of the crew if needed. (snorkeling equipment not provided)
• Delicious lunch and drinks served on-board.
• Enjoy your lunch with a splendid view of the west coast with Le Morne mountain as a backdrop.
• Sail along the coast of Black River.
• At around 3.30 pm return to Le Morne Angler’s embarkation point.
*This itinerary is valid until the 31st December 2020.
Equipment | Comfort | Safety
• 4 private and covered lounge areas
• Bar area
• Wifi available
• A very wide 57 m2 trampoline area
• A kitchen area + toilets
• Passenger insurance
• Life jackets & first-aid kit
• Distress rockets, fire extinguisher
• Mobile telephone | radio
• Life-boat (dinghy)