A HYPE EXPERIENCE WITH 5* ON-BOARD SERVICES
The exclusive itinerary of Silver Swordfish brings together a delightful marine venture, on board the island's most spacious catamaran offering a lively ambiance with a local touch! This luxurious getaway invites island lovers to enjoy a high-end service, where you can relax in one of the 4 private lounge areas, all to yourself.
Previously named Harris Wilson I, this catamaran has delighted all those who have ever sailed onboard this impressive vessel. More information below on the luxury catamaran cruises we offer - both shared or private (bareboat yacht charter).
The magical motion of the sea and the sound of the harmoniously crashing waves on the catamaran will help you unwind. Your hosts will be happy to count you the history of each corner of paradise of the islands of the south-east coast of Mauritius from Pointe des Régates to Ile aux Cerfs passing by lle aux Phares. These moving landscapes will borrow your gaze to open on an infinite azure perspective.
A delicious barbecue including grilled fish, king prawns and chicken accompanied by crunchy garlic bread and a selection of salad prepared by our catering team that will delight your taste buds. Match your favorite drink with your meal with our soft drinks, beer, wines, cocktails or even champagne. (as a supplement)
You can relax on cozy bean bags, enjoy giant buoys or paddles. Treat yourself with a pure moment of bliss and create unforgettable memories away from the monotonous routine. Enhance this luxury experience by adding some champagne and lobster, the perfect combo to reach ecstasy. Our experts will share their know-how with you to unleash your island's desires.
The Silver Swordfish Experience:
- 09.00 am - Welcoming at Pointe des Regates, Mahebourg.
- 09.30 am - Briefing & departure from Pointe des Régates jetty.
- Snorkeling Time at Trou Moutou. (Snorkeling equipment not provided)
- Visit at Grand River South East waterfall.
- BBQ lunch served on board.
- Discovery of the iconic haven and relax on Ile Aux Cerfs.
- Sail across to Ile aux Phares.
- Guided visit on Ile Aux Phares.
- Back to Pointe des Régates jetty at around 16.30.
Equipment | Comfort | Safety
- 4 private and covered lounge areas
- Bar area
- Wifi available
- A very wide 57 m2 trampoline area
- A kitchen area + toilets
- Passenger insurance
- Life jackets & first-aid kit
- Distress rockets | fire extinguisher
- Mobile telephone | radio
- Life-boat (dinghy)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Wet towels and towels offered onboard.
- Trendy bean bags.
- Pop the Bubbles Package: Champagne
- Neptune Package: Lobsters 350 gms per person
- Neptune Luxury Package: Lobsters 350 gms per person & Champagne