Croisières Australes Ltée – terms and conditions Acceptance of Terms The terms and conditions set out below (the “Terms”) shall govern the relationship between yourself and Croisières Australes Ltée (“Croisières Australes”) in respect of (a) the use of this website; and (b) the provision of services to you by Croisières Australes. By (a) visiting this website, viewing, accessing and/or otherwise using any of the information found on the website; and/or (b) making any reservation or booking through this website for services provided by Croisières Australes, you agree to be bound by the said Terms. You understand, agree and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Croisières Australes and that your use of this particular website shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of such Terms. Use of the website You acknowledge and agree that this website may contain proprietary and confidential information, including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. Where Croisières Australes authorises you to view and/or make copies of parts of the content of this website, it shall be for personal and non-commercial use only. Such content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our prior written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically and explicitly granted herein are reserved. The website may also include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising or websites. You acknowledge and agree that Croisières Australes is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or other resources, of whatsoever nature, available from such resources or websites. When you submit any content or information to Croisières Australes you simultaneously grant to Croisières Australes an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license and authorization to publish, display, modify, distribute and/or syndicate your content worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license and authorization to Croisières Australes. While every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, Croisières Australes takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason whatsoever, including due to technical issues or issues beyond its control. Provision of Services The services sought and for which a price has been quoted by Croisières Australes are subject to their availability at the time of reservation. You agree and acknowledge that Croisières Australes shall be entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities or such other service providers as it may deem fit. Reservation process and cancellation fees Where you request Croisières Australes to make a reservation based on a prior quotation, Croisières Australes shall communicate to you a date by which the said reservation should be confirmed by you (The ‘Due Date’). Where you fail to confirm the reservation by the Due Date, Croisières Australes shall be entitled to cancel your reservation. Where you confirm the reservation and a booking is made by you or on your behalf and you subsequently request the cancellation of the booking, the following shall apply:
- if the cancellation is made at least 1 calendar day prior to the date of the cruise, no cancellation fee shall be applicable; and
- if the cancellation is made on the day of the cruise, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- American Express
- If you have booked services offered by Croisières Australes on behalf of other people through this website, the terms and conditions set out herein shall also apply to such other people;
- You shall at all times respect the environment and other people around;
- You should not behave in a way which may cause distress or annoyance to others or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property;
- You shall at all times comply with the instructions issued to you by the crew of the pleasure craft;
- If you fail to comply with your obligations hereunder, insurance policies taken by Croisières Australes may be invalidated and you will not be entitled to any compensation for any prejudice you may have suffered;
- You shall be liable to indemnify Croisières Australes and/or the other passengers and/or any third party for any prejudice caused to any of the latter as a result of any breach of your obligations hereunder; and
- You understand and agree that your use of the services provided by Croisières Australes is entirely at your own risk and that such services are provided on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis. Croisières Australes does not make any express or implied warranties, endorsements or representations whatsoever as to the services provided by Croisières Australes.
- any indirect, incidental or consequential damages; and/or
- any prejudice caused to you or any other person as a result of any event which is beyond the direct control of Croisières Australes, including any force majeure event.
You can read our Data Protection Notice here.