Discover the North Coast of Mauritius during this amazing expedition which takes place in a relaxed atmosphere from Grand Bay to Gabriel Island. Your journey begins on board the Wahoo catamaran. Embark from Sunset Boulevard in Grand Bay and capture the beauty and contrast of the deep blue sea and the famous Gunner's Quoin surrounded by Pailles en Queue birds. Snorkel at your ease and unwind on the beach at Gabriel Island before setting sail and return back to jetty.
- Departure at 9:30 from Sunset Boulevard, Grand Bay.
- Sail near Gunner's Quoin and stand a chance to admire a colony of Pailles en-Queue birds making their way alongside.
- Sail to Ilot Gabriel to relax during the day and discover the island's sandy beaches and turquoise lagoon.
- BBQ lunch on board.
- Stop for swimming and snorkeling with crew assistance.
- Set sail from Ilot Gabriel around 14:30 to reach Grand Bay around 16.00.
Equipment and features:
Wahoo was designed by the architect Alex Simonis and built in Cape Town by boat builder Norsman Marine Ltd to meet the specific needs of Croisières Australes.
- U-shaped bench area with awning, trampoline area at the front, kitchen and toilet area, lifejacket, distress rockets, mobile phone, radio, fire extinguisher, first aid equipment, passenger insurance, life-boat, snorkeling equipment
- Capacity: 29 people + crew, engine: 2 X 30 HP, length: 13.15m, width: 7.80m
* In case of poor weather conditions, Croisières Australes reserves the right to cancel or postpone the cruise