Your amazing speedboat trip!
Croisières Australes aims to make you have a unique and sporty experience on its speedboats in the East and West side of Mauritius, departing from either Trou d’Eau Douce or Black Rivers.
ExtaSea - Trou D'Eau Douce
Board a powerful speedboat at Trou d’Eau Douce and visit the protected marine park of the island. A stop down the islets in the lagoon will allow the visitors to be in touch with the historical part of Mauritius by sailing where a historical naval battle once took place between the British and the French in the Mahebourg bay. A stop at Ile aux Cerfs where an exquisite BBQ lunch is served right on the sand is just another bonus to a perfect day.
Technical Specifications of the Speedboat:
- Length : 27FT
- Width : 8FT
- Engine: Suzuki Outboard 250HP 4 stroke
- Capacity : 10 passengers + skipper
Full-Day Cruise Itinerary
• Meeting at 09:30 for the Embarkation process.
• Cruise to the South-East, departing from the Debarcadère of Trou D’Eau Douce at 9:45.
• Sail across the South-East lagoon of the Island
• Visit the Grand River Southeast Waterfall
• Stop for snorkeling* with the crew assistance
• Stop near Ile aux Aigrettes for swimming
• Stop at Ile aux Phares for visit
• Disembark on Ile aux Cerfs for lunchtime** and enjoy your free time at leisure on the island.
• Depart from the island around 15:45
• Return to the jetty at 16:00
*Snorkeling equipment not provided
**Lunch & Drinks on Ile aux Cerfs available with a supplement. Kids menu also available.
What to bring: Snorkeling Equipment, soft carry bag, swimsuit, change of clothes, sandshoes, sun cream, hat, beach towel, camera, sunglasses, and a waterproof jacket as light showers may occur.
Note: In the event of low tide, the itinerary may change. Depending on sea conditions (rough or impassable pass) the speedboat will be diverted to another destination. For sanitary measures, you should bring your own snorkeling equipment.