Exta Sea speedboatBoard a powerful speedboat at Trou d’eau Douce and visit the protected marine park of the island.
A stop down the islets in the lagoon, will allow the visitors to be in touch with the historical part of Mauritius by sailing in the part where a historical naval battle once took place between the British and the French.
The stop at Ile aux Cerfs where an exquisite BBQ lunch is served right on the sand is just another bonus to a perfect day.
Equipment and characteristics of the Extra Sea speedboat:
- Seating area at the front, retractable canopy, life-jackets, mobile phones, fire extinguishers, first-aid kit, snorkelling equipment, passenger insurance
- Capacity : 10 passengers + crew, Suzuki Outboard 250Hp 4 stroke engine, length: 822m, width: 2.43m
- The trip begins at 9:30 from Trou d’Eau Douce to then cruise towards Ile aux Cerfs.
- Sail around the massive lagoon, visit the Grand River South East Waterfalls and surrounding islands, with the possibility to explore the marine park.
- Drop anchor at Ile aux Cerfs to relax and enjoy the views.
- Barbecue lunch on board with unlimited drinks during the whole cruise trip. For lunch, you will have the choice between barbecue meat, fish and a selection of salads, a treat for your taste buds. For thee drinks, mineral water, fruit juice, soft drinks, beer, rum and local wine will be available the whole day. On request, special menus can be organised (lobster lunch available)
- Return to Trou d’Eau Douce jetty at 4pm.