Croisières Australes has implemented strict hygiene policies and protocols in accordance with recommendations from the below organisations.
To ensure strict hygiene and cleanliness standards on all its vessels, Croisières Australes is undertaking the Feel Safe label certification. Feel Safe is a label developed by Laboratoire International de Bio Analyse (LIBA) that verifies that the measures implemented in relation to hygiene, disinfection and safety practices are in conformity with the quality systems and procedures in place and in line with local and international standards as recommended by recognised institutions.
These safety measures apply to our employees, customers and partners and it is important that we respect all sanitary procedures to uphold our clean and safe environment. This guide will help you plan for and embark on our boats without any apprehension.
EMPLOYEES AWARENESS AND ENGAGEMENT
- Our team members are regularly trained on Safety Measures in accordance with recommendations from National and International Health organisations.
- We ensure strict respect of all sanitary and hygiene protocols for cleaning and sanitisation of our boats and all other touchpoints.
- Regular Medical Check-ups of our team members are conducted; Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and sanitary supplies are provided.
- Well-defined protocols will be followed in case of fever symptoms at work.
- Please refer to the soft copy of our “Guest Journey” booklet available on our website: https://www.croisieres-australes.com/
- Our Facebook and Instagram account will also be updated regularly.
- All relevant information on our activities will be communicated on our website.
- We strongly recommend bookings to be done via Email, through our Central Reservation Office: Island Rez (+230 2026660). E-vouchers and E-tickets will be accepted by our crew.
- We shall avoid handing printed tickets to customers.
TRANSFER TO DEPARTURE POINT FROM HOTEL
- The driver wears a protective mask and gloves.
- The car/shuttle is disinfected before and after each transfer.
- You will be safely welcomed by our team while maintaining social distancing.
- You will be briefed on our sanitary measures recommended by health organisations.
- Social Distancing amongst customers is maintained through permanent floor markings
- Customers names are called in alphabetical order at designated area to board.
- Is done in small groups of 6.
- Check-in is done using a mobile scanner application.
- Crew wears mask and gloves.
- Your temperature will be checked in case of visible symptoms upon boarding
- Guests running a temperature of more than 37.3 C will be refused boarding.
- Wearing a mask will be mandatory. Masks shall be provided by crew should you not have any mask with you
- Sanitary gel will be provided upon boarding,
- All bags will be disinfected with safe disinfectant.
- Shoes and flip flops will be placed in numbered disposable plastic bags.
- The crew will sanitise hands and feet of all guests with sanitisers.
- The capacity of our boats has been reduced by 50% to allow Social Distancing.
- Excursion time has been reduced by 1 hour to allow deep cleaning and sanitisation of the boats.
- Seats are sanitised prior to customers’ arrival.
- The catamaran is equipped with a sanitizer dispenser in the bar area and washrooms.
- The caterer is trained on Safety measures and has appropriate certificates to operate.
- No open buffet will be provided to maintain social distancing.
- Our crew will have their masks as long as they are on the boat ; they sanitise their hands regularly.
- The meal will be served directly to the guests by the crew.
- A simplified menu with individual pre-packed meals will be provided.
- Cutleries will be sanitised by caterer and placed in individual packs.
- Disposable paper glass will be used to serve beverages.
- Washrooms will be cleaned and disinfected frequently as per new hygiene norms; only one guest at a time is allowed.
- Our team will ensure washroom cleanliness and permanent replenishment of sanitary supplies.
- Bins will be readily available; please use them for disposal of used tissues and other waste.
- Front deck will be limited to groups of 4 guests at a time to allow social distancing
- Time spent on the front deck area will be limited depending on demand.