A drop of history on the South West during your holiday
- The journey starts at 09:15 at Le Morne Anglers Jetty
- Sail offshore with possibility to encounter the dolphins
- Snorkelling & Swimming time is a MUST to discover the underwater world.
- A BBQ Lunch & unlimited drinks will be served on board
- Relaxing time will be given on Ile aux Benitiers after lunchtime
- Back at Le Morne Anglers Jetty at 15h30
- We can cater special meal
- Possibility to encounter the Wild Dolphins
- 4 lounge areas: 2 covered & 2 in the open space
- Navigation through the historical site of the views Grand Port battle.
- Kitchen area + toilets
- Drinks are served during the whole cruise
- Lunch is served on board
- Spectacular view on Black River Mountain Range.